Space on our team just opened up!
JUST Checking Resources Inc. is a Canadian background screening company supporting high-profile clients around the world and across every industry. Our head office is located in Hamilton, Ontario with employees, contractors and partners working remotely across Canada.
We currently have a home-based opening for an HR Interview Consultant (Independent Contractor, Part-Time)
- Conduct reference check interviews over the phone
- Respond promptly to manager requests
- Complete phone interviews, type out interviews, edit results and submit
- Reflect on our company by providing a high level of responsive and professional to client job candidates and employees
- Participate in on-going training (paid) and new company developments
- Other assigned tasks and translation projects, when required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR, Recruitment or high-level Customer Service (healthcare an asset)
- Background screening experience is an asset
- Interview skills a must, remarkable communication skills
- Must be highly self-motivated, energetic and driven to succeed “go-getter attitude”
- Familiar with online portals, and SAAS (software-as-a-service)
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite, Google Suite and Email (a MUST!)
- Proven experience working to a deadline [familiar with ‘I needed it yesterday’]
- Relative post-secondary education is an asset
- Excellent English communication skills MUST, oral, written and editing
- Experience in working remotely an asset, and/or as an independent contractor
- Must be available for work at least two days in a row, and weekly (vacations or pre-scheduled time off not included) Must be available Monday – Friday during regular office hours (9-5) at least two days a week.
Do you complement our awesome team?
1. Are you looking for a balance between income, personal responsibilities and professional value?
2. Would you like to work from your home office?
3. Are you ready to work for a dynamic, rapidly growing Canadian business?
4. Do you possess excellent multi-tasking and time management skills?
5. Do you possess strong phone skills?
6. Do you have a high attention to detail and possess sharp editing skills?
7. Would you like to choose your own availability?
8. Are you ready and capable to work, but a traditional 9-5 just isn’t ideal?
PLEASE NOTE: This is a virtual position, where you will work from home as an Independent Contractor (non-employee) and will submit invoices for your work performed each month. Preference will be given to those who have availability during Monday-Friday (9-5pm), and have recruitment/interview experience. This job is long-term, not a short contract.
Get ready for a challenge and enjoy the rewards…we provide flexibility, ability to work from home and exciting opportunities for future growth! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org